Sunday, July 4, 2010

infinite

It is time for me to make some really important descisions according to my life. I am starting to think that certain things in my life just don't fullfill me, and I feel like I want alot more than I have been given or have let happen to me. SO NOW WHAT?
I know these things to be true...
For the first time ever I can say, I love my family. They make me feel absolute, and complete.

I am not gonna be trapped in SLC, and after this year is up...it's about me.

I want to be happy, and my happiness is somewhere out there and I will stop at nothing to find it.

I will never stop living my life for someone else again, I don't care who they are or how much they hurt me. No one deserves that kinda power over me.

I also know that even though someone can abandon you, treat you like shit, lie to you...that you are only truly responsible for where you go from there. I can dwell on this forever. It feels good to be in that dwelling space, but it truly feels better to be out of it. Yeah, you hurt me. Yeah, yeah I still love you. But like you said to me six months ago...STOP. I love you I just don't know what to say.

Except now...I know what to say. I just don't think you are ready to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment