Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I will remember your face, because I am still in love with that place

I kept telling myself, there's nothing wrong with me. I kept wondering how I could learn from the situation. Reflecting, trying daily to be better.

Today I realized, I was better, there was nothing wrong with me, and whatever I had to learn...I already had.

It's funny how you can still be in love with a place in your life, and at the same time realize the love that still lingers in your heart, is attached to the sentiment in those moments. The past is always so good at making us forget how we ended up--here.

Most days, I know I still could fall in love with you a million times...unfortunately I've just learned to love myself more.

"When the stars are the only thing we share, will you be there? I've got a plan, I've got an atlas in my hands. I'm gonna turn, gonna listen to the lessons that I've learned."



No comments:

Post a Comment