Friday, February 1, 2013

amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saves a wretch like me...

Today, I remembered the blessings that the Lord has given me. I have lifted my prayers up to him on countless occasions, and he has never turned me away. God has a way of showing us a path, when we don't even know we need it. He is always challenging us, to be a more perfect version of ourselves...and we too are constantly challenged to be more like Him. My heart is softened by the love that He has shown me, and the He has shone on my life.

I have been blessed to be surrounded by people in my life who support me for the person I am...not the person I was, or who they want me to be...but the person my Father created and who stands here...completely imperfect. As we get older , we realize that these people become fewer and fewer. It really is quality over quantity. I am grateful, and astounded daily by the grace and the love that is bestowed upon me from my friends....

There is a light in our heart that never goes out, we can try to dim His light...but He always has a way of turning it back up.

"I once was lost, but now I'm found, was blind but now I see..."


You're AMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment