Monday, November 15, 2010

I want a house, built with old wood

Yesterday morning, I woke up to this. In beautiful Park City, Utah. Surrounded by people that I absolutely love. My heart feels so full...I love NOW. Living in the NOW, is treating me well.
Salt Lake has blessed me with the most amazing group of friends, I could ever dream of. I am so lucky. Even though at times this year has been so dark, they have been the light at the end of the tunnel...
As I continue on this journey, I am learning more and more about myself. Kelliana...I will find you.

1 comment:

  1. It is so pretty,we are definitely lucky! We hope you enjoyed the stay, next time visit the new 'ski to slopes' tab on Facebook, bit.ly/aE5h5G. You can see just how long it will take to get here. e hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete