Monday, August 2, 2010

not ready, still.

It has been awhile since I felt like this. Today I realized that everything I was ever afraid of from my childhood, come out in more than I realize. From a young age I remember hearing that one day my dad just "stopped loving my mom". I never realized the impact it had one me, until this whole year started taking place.
I was always afraid that one day Taylor was just going to stop loving me.
When he broke up with me, that's what it felt like happened. That he just stopped, out of the blue.
Everything happened so quickly, that I barely had time to react.
I haven't thought about the chain of events in along time, and maybe that's been better?
The more I think, the more it doesn't makes sense.
My childhood fears, come closer and closer to the surface, seeming so accurately real.

No comments:

Post a Comment