Tuesday, September 14, 2010

hey unfaithful

I know we all experience heartache differently. That’s definitely something I have experienced and learned in the last year. I do not however understand, manifesting things in your head only to perpetuate your own heart ache. You can only go off what is actually reality and fact, and not what you think may or may not be true. It’s not worth the anguish it does to your heart. IS IT?

The experience that I had with having my heartbroken earlier this year, was one of the hardest things I have had to go through in my life. I am not done going through it yet either. I know it seems that on the surface I am better, I really am. But deep down inside, I still get really sad about it. This makes it hard for me to talk to other people about there breakups, especially when there’s aren’t nearly as hard to stomach as my own.

You are lucky, and yes your heart hurts. But unfortunately it hurts mine to talk about it. I just can’t, I’m not ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment