Wednesday, September 22, 2010

i hate your drug

I have to start living my life.

I can’t keep waiting around for some impending doom to happen, it may or may not…and i can’t keep idly standing by.

I have stopped doing the things that make me feel alive. I just keep sleeping my life away, no more. I am done.

No one that has let me go, has stopped living there life. So why should I give them anymore power over the rest of this year, than they have already had. I have had enough!!

I don’t want to celebrate another new year, with out feeling like I have accomplished something.

This has been my year…no one is going to take that away from me.

I am not going to let things get me down anymore.

“What makes your day no matter what?”

The sun shining…the wind through my hair…the smile of a stranger…embarking the world on my own…doing things for the first time…

I believe in me. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment