Saturday, October 23, 2010

all shook up

Oh man.
I have said it once, and I will say it again. Expect the unexpected.
Just when you think you can't be found, they find you.

In the past 13 months of my life, I feel as if I have been on this incredible roller coaster ride. I have been on this journey of enlightenment, confusion, immense pain, and profound joy. Some days I felt like I was never going to get out of bed again, and others I felt proud of the woman I have become. I feel so independent. I still feel confused, and at times a little lost, BUT at the same time I feel that whatever life sets in my path, that I have the will to overcome. That I have the strength to say to myself, "this will pass, and all is in preparation for the next journey in my life."

I know that I have learned to adjust to change, not something I have ever been able to do lightly. I have learned to adjust, I have learned to breathe. Fall down, and get back up again. I know that I can only hope that this day and it's events, will only better prepare me for the days ahead.

I could have never fathomed being here, not even today, and not yesterday...but I am here now...in this place of clarity, and I am so thankful

.

No comments:

Post a Comment