Monday, October 11, 2010

"I am tired. I am true of heart."

I just took a minute to read over my last few blogs. SIGH. I think, rather I know and realize that I am letting life get the best of me!! I have to stop doing this. I need to work harder to be more grateful for the things in my life that are good, and work diligently to change the things in my life that are not.

Life is full of ups and down, and if I have learned anything since the beginning of 2010, it is that statement is infinitely true. I realize that these fragile moments, are here to prepare me to face them with more experience and conviction in the future. It is so important to remain strong, and continue to live in the light. I have let my mind wander to the darkness lately, and I need to keep my mind focused up. I know that it is okay to be weak sometimes, it sucks, but it is totally okay. I whine a lot. I am a perpetual whiner. I am an outward thinker, and I complain in order to process the things that are bothering me. I need to learn to have more grace, and to process more effectively on my own, and involve others when necessary.

Life is full of obstacles. I know I can jump over these new hurdles. Expect the unexpected. And as I have said before, and am constantly reminding myself...Life would be boring if it was always going precisely as I planned.

I am getting ready to start a new chapter in my career, another step back to move forward. I am excited, and fearful of the unknown. I believe in myself more than ever, and as much as I have just given up, I know if I work diligently in my new role, I will receive just as many accolades and success.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment