Sunday, October 24, 2010

waves

I can hear the branches, scratching at the windows outside, the wind blowing through every seam of this house. I can hear the leaves slapping up against the window, the rain lightly falling on the pavement outside...I feel nostalgic, it feels like home.

This evening, I got to look at myself from with in. I got the courage to face the things that have changed me. I had this moment of clearness, and I am not letting that go.

The past couple days have brought me to a lot of realistic conclusions about the path I am about to set forth on. I have allowed my mind to take power, and bring certain things to there end, but also at the same time realizing that I am not necessarily completely prepared to cut the cord.

I got my answers so clearly tonight, I am so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment