Friday, May 28, 2010

c-r-a-z-y

In my life. I have never felt so hated. Sometimes people have to stop being friends. That does not mean that I wish anyone who previously was dear to me, any ill will. (for the most part.) Just cause we’re not friends, doesn’t mean that you at any point get to pin anyone against me. I haven’t tried to put anyone on TEAM KELLIANA. It’s not fair to make people choose sides.

Why did Jeff have to be mean to me tonight? Why do I care? What made me decide to text him…?

I never would have if I would have realized I was on his #1…who is this…hated…LIST.

I just don’t get it. It just doesn’t make sense.

 

So I pose this question…with all the people in this world who think I am crazy, insecure, evil, mean…yadda yadda yadda…how do I change this perception? What is it about me, that makes people ultimately…eventually…think this??

AM I SO BAD? AM I REALLY THAT CRAZY??

No comments:

Post a Comment