Monday, May 10, 2010

i get so low, i need a little pick me up. i get so high, i need a little bring me down.

Here it is…throwing yourself at someone, gets you NO WHERE. NEWSFLASH…it’s a HUGE turnoff. I want to know that you want me, but I don’t need every little thing defined. It bugs me.

I am at this point with myself, where I just like to let things happen organically. I can’t plan, or predict what may or may not happen. I really don’t want to. I am exhausted with planning my future.

I want the white picket fence like everyone else…but not for a long time. Not after everything. I way to young to get caught up worrying about everything…NEVER AGAIN, at least not until I get swept off my feet…and even then I’m gonna wonder if there is something else….

lovers,black,and,white,boy,bw,couple,girl-4e85a70206b977307f53c591d6aa781f_h

No comments:

Post a Comment