Thursday, May 6, 2010

shangri-la

Today was such a GOOD day. I FINALLY found my birthday dress. It was like it had been waiting for me this whole time…a 160 dollar dress marked down to 32…yes please!

I spent the rest of my day going through my closet for what seems like…the millionth time. I think I got about half my clothing on hangers…the other half can stay in a box, cause I don’t feel like I am going to use any of it anytime soon. I don’t know how it happened but I have more clothes than I could have EVER imagined…it’s my greatest dream come true!! It’s funny though, I have so many but wear the same stuff ALL THE TIME.

oh well.

In the midst of cleaning I stumbled upon some things I had forgotten about. Seeing his handwriting gave me the absolute creeps. For a whole minute I just stared, it was like the music stopped, I couldn’t feel anything but my heart beating…thud…thud…thud. I chose not to read it, I chose to not cry and get all upset. I knew exactly what was in my hand, and I chose to throw it away.

RELIEF.

Erin and I went to Smith’s when she got off work today. Thinking about posting a missed connection about the sexy employee with the ugly organ tattoo. I am pretty sure he thought we were stoned since A.) We were looking for magnets, B.) I kept saying “how do they work?” (apparently he hasn’t seen miracles yet…), and C.) That both Erin and I couldn’t stop laughing.  I am sure we both were sporting the most ridiculous shit eating grins…anyhow…he was hot. Why is Smith’s my new favorite place to pick up on the honeys?? YES PLEASE. 8th and 9th is the best…but 4th S is now running a close second…DANG IT!

I had a pretty awesome dinner made by my dear ERIN…so super good…and now I am so super sleepy.

This time next week, I won’t be able to sleep cause I will be leaving for Portland the next day…YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs.

ONE WEEK!!!

new-7_3510

No comments:

Post a Comment