Wednesday, May 5, 2010

forgive, don't forget.

I am to the point where I am counting down the seconds, until we leave for Portland on Friday.

It's making the days in between very long. I am just so anxious I can hardly stand it.

I realized today that..I can forgive, but I will never forget.

I feel so blessed to be able to put 24 behind me, and move forward with my GREAT life. I am really, not just saying that. My life is so awesome, I am so blessed. I seriously have the best network of friends a girl could ask for. My friends here in SLC, have shown me who I really am and I have finally been given the opportunity to live my life the way I have wanted to. My friends in Portland, remind me of who I was, and what I want to become.

I can't wait to spend some time with all of them together...MAGIC.

I also have the best job I could ask for. It has it's moments where it makes me want to go running for the hills...I feel like I have a real knack for it, and things can really ONLY get better.

Our work meeting today inspired me to keep pursuing my passion for AT&D...I just need to let it all happen naturally.

9 days...fuck yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment