Tuesday, June 22, 2010

twice, i turned my back on you.

I really wonder, why we are always so distrusting of people we call our friends. We are willing to solicit information to perfect strangers, aka via the world wide web, but we may not be willing to share a word with a close friend.
Often I feel like, I couldn't tell a soul how I really am feeling with out them freaking out, and coming to the round about conclusion that I am after all...CRAZY.
More and more I am realizing I am not crazy at all, just another body in this sea of emotion, feeling every end of the spectrum that this emotional gauge can offer.
So bring this shit on...
I wouldn't trade anyone of the feelings I have felt in the last 6 months.
They are real, concrete. They come with meaning, with merit...with worth.
And so do i..

No comments:

Post a Comment