Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"You deserve to be happy, you really are a great person. You just need to see it."

I feel like every lyricist, or writer writes about the time when someone finally validated them. Told them exactly what they had been dying for that person to tell them. Maybe it happened in an instant, but it seems like it is usually years down the line when we finally realize how much we appreciate someone. It usually comes unexpected, when we have completely forgotten about the impact the individual had on our lives. When we have finally moved on from that particular part of our lives.
As per the advice of someone who's opinion I have valued for years, I am gonna live in the light. Let my guard down, let life happen. Stop putting everything on hold, in hopes that the pause might create some kind of clarity. I deserve to be happy, I truly am great.
I think once we distance ourselves enough from heartbreak and turmoil. The pain seems to diminish. If we focus on the moments, we realize that life truly is great and we really can be happy.
Thanks PJ...I think I am seeing from your perspective..

No comments:

Post a Comment