Sunday, April 11, 2010

circles

Hi. It's me. I wish you could see all these things I've been writing. I talk to you all the time, but you're not here. When I talk these days, you are always listening. I wish you could hear me.

I remember how I felt the first time you sat next to me. I felt little tingle things running up and down my body, I thought that I might stop breathing you made me feel so infinite. I remember how warm my hand felt in yours, how perfect it fit there...

Today it seemed everything reminded me of you. The nissan pick-up behind me at the stop light, the smell of gasoline at the gas station, the motorcycle the zoomed by me that looked just like yours. I wanted to hear your voice. I wanted to feel you next to me...I wanted to feel infinite again.

Lately I just don't feel anything at all...

I feel like I can't find my up and down, I'm so fucking lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment