Monday, April 26, 2010

Dear _________,

You know when you see pictures of people, and it makes your stomach literally fall on the floor?
Right now, I feel bad if I ever said anything bad about her. I didn't even know her. He always told me she was the crazy one, now I know that was just another lie. I am sure this girl is like any other girl, crazy in love with some dude who can't even wrap his tiny head around the idea. I don't think the things they did to each other were very sane on either of there parts, but sometimes we get provoked.

I never did. It's like every part of me shut down. I just wanted to go back. Back to before it all started. I saw all the signs. He took the doorknobs off her house...How could I ever think something like that was okay?

I know these things now...I know that I have to live with integrity. That it's never "okay" to sit by and watch someone else hurt someone. It's also not okay to allow someone to bad mouth another person, just in hopes to make there actions seem a little more "normal".

I'm not ever saying I will be friends with this girl. That would just be ridiculous. But..I am sorry to her. I am sure in a number of ways I hurt her, with out ever really knowing it. She probably once felt the same way I have been feeling.

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment