Monday, April 5, 2010

tick tock

I knew these days would come. I've been trying not think about them. Trying to avoid the dates in mind. Precisely. Not over thinking.

They are here. They are becoming more difficult then I have ever imagined. It's like my heart is sinking back down, with the weight of all this pain in my chest. Memories, of how happy we were, are now fogged with the reality of the days before these. The months of suffering. The endless heartache. The breaking of my own heart.

I thought by now, you would have talked to me. You would have maybe been the slightest bit sorry. I know now, that I was always wrong about you. I didn't ever know you...so how did I ever love you?

Do you ever wish you could write someone a letter, and see there reaction when they got it? I just need to know that you cared about me...I need to know I wasn't dedicating my life to a lie..

No comments:

Post a Comment