Friday, April 23, 2010

lately, i've been wandering around looking for my up and down

Maybe there really is a light at the end of this seemingly dark tunnel. It seems I have been trying to make my way out of here, for ages. I just want to be able to see the end of all of it already. Patience.

It has gotten, easier. I feel like a million pounds of pain have been lifted off my shoulders. I am moving forward.

"that's why this heart of mine's a broken machine, that i cannot start, cause i lost the parts."

I am trying to fit all the pieces back together, where they used to be. But I am realizing I can't go back to where I was before. I'm different now. I see things differently.

"through the skin, first cut's the deepest. you made your mark and pulled away. with every move and all your features. i let you seep inside my veins."

I think you changed me forever. I knew you would, good or bad.

"but nothing goes the way you planned. it constantly is changed. we build walls for our own gain. i can't take the blame. i still find myself here waiting."

I can't be mad, or sad about any of it anymore. I can't get upset that other people experience a shared experience differently. I can't expect for anyone to feel the same way i do about a situation, that's what makes the situation for me unique. We all feel different things...

No comments:

Post a Comment