Monday, April 26, 2010

roses

I'll be the first to say...I'm extremely tired. I don't know what my deal has been lately. BUT I AM ALL THE TIME SLEEEEEEEPY. Which is a nice switch from never being able to sleep at all. RIGHT?

I can't focus or something. I feel like my mind is moving at light speed and there is a million other things I want to focus on, besides the tasks at hand.

I am so beyond excited for my trip to Portland. I need to see my friends. I HAVE to see my family. My heart flutters every time I think about everyone's shining faces.

I am a little nervous. That small fear of the unknown scares me. I was always worried about who I was going to run into when I lived there, and now I am nervous of who I might run into now that I don't live there. I don't want to see a thing that reminds me of him. That's my CITY.

I'm taking her back. She may be a city of thorns, but I'm ready to prick my fingers on her thorns again. She was mine first....

No comments:

Post a Comment