Wednesday, March 10, 2010

dreaming is easy when you're dying

The last couple nights, I have actually got a decent night's sleep. I still wake up every few hours and have little mini freak outs, where my heart starts racing and my mind starts racing even faster.
It's hard not to think about things. It's hard to not look so far back in the rear view mirror.
This morning, I kept thinking about that beach trip.
I'm starting to remember the bad things.
Unfortunately I can't remember the time frames.

I miss laying on the couch together.
I miss getting growlers at hopworks.
I miss going on drives.
I miss the ocean.
I miss the ocean with you.
I miss the color of your eyes, the deepness of our stares.

Most of all I miss me, can I have her back?
She said she wants to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment