Sunday, March 28, 2010

sunday

Sometimes I feel like my days off are the worst possible days for me. I just have to sit around and think. Today I did try and stay really busy, and it was pretty successful for the most part. I went to Decades and got some MORE really cool vintage jewelry. AS IF I really needed anymore. It's my new drug. Oh man. Then I went to slowtrain to spend the rest of my lovely little certificate. Had to go and by the busta rhymes record single. It'll be fun once the summer comes.
I'm longing so much for summer. COME ALREADY! I'm currently on the hunt for a new form of transportation. I wish I didn't live so far away from work, because I would probably just bike it or walk. Unfortunately it's way to far, and that's just not gonna work. Dang it.
I think the volvo is toast, and since I can't get a certain someone to respond to me. I'm saying fuck it. I'm over it. It has really bad energy, and every time I am in it. I can literally smell him. GROSS. No thanks.
Other than that. Things are on the up. I am feeling more and more stable as each day zoom's by, and my birthday is literally right around the corner. Time to start making plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment