Tuesday, March 9, 2010

THE WAR

Why can't I see the good things I have? Why do I spend every spare moment looking in the rearview mirror? I can't change what has happened. Even if I try really hard. Everyone knows, when something comes to an end..there's no going back.

Yet, my heart still aches. I literally always have this knot in my throat. One mention of it, and that's it. I'm losing it. It's been 2 months. I feel like I'm worst of than I was in the beginning.

Before, I was denying everything. Hanging on to the hopes that something would give. Now, reality has settled. I know now, that nothing could change the course of the way things are going. I think that hurts more than anything. I can't change it. It's happening. It's all really happening.

How can you still love someone, when they've let you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment