Saturday, March 27, 2010

Psychotic Reaction

I feel so lucky to be surrounded by the best friends a girl could really every have.

Sophia is definitely my rock.
We have so much in common, and she always helps me shed light on things that I try to get all clouded up.
She's a nice healthy dose of reality.
Everyday I am learning so much about myself.

I have no time for time wasters.

I am thankful for the experiences I have been given this year, I know they are going to help me have a great 25. Wow, can't believe I am really going to be 25. CRAZY.
24 was interesting. I learned to love. I learned to let go. I learned that we meet people for reasons that sometimes we are unclear on. Everyone comes into our lives for a reason. It's about what we take from the experience that helps us grow, and truly shapes us. I've learned that it's okay to make mistakes. It's fine to fall flat on your face and hit rock bottom, but you have to dig deep to find the strength to pick yourself back up again.

I know that I am never going to have all the answers. That I can only truly know myself as much as I allow.

This last year was a roadblock in so many ways, but maybe it was really just a little speed bump. Now I have all the tools to forge full force ahead. I have to remember that I truly am great. That I have so much to offer this world, and nothing and no one can stop me.

I don't want to get too much into all the obstacles I have let myself face in the last year, but I did LET myself face them. Now I know how to stop them. How to say this is unacceptable in the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment