Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SLC

This morning it is snowing in Salt Lake City. This is so surreal to me. I can't even believe it. Probably to people who have grown up here all there lives, this is nothing.

I am in the process of planning my big 25th birthday party in Portland. It looks like I will for sure be staying at the Jupiter Hotel...put your party pants on people!

I'm still afraid I am becoming bitter and jaded in terms of this break up stuff. I generally think all dudes are liars. Prove to me that statement isn't true and I'll write you a check for 1,000 dollars. But let's get real. You and I both know I am right. What kind of guy cheats on his girlfriend? A liar. What kind of guy moves in with a girl, and then doesn't come home for weeks? A liar. What kind of guy hangs out with a girl, and then go visits another girl in a another city? A liar. What the point guys? Who are you protecting? Just your own ridiculous insecurities? I mean that's what it boils down to, right? You need validation at every point, so you get it whenever you can. Never thinking of the consequence, or rather...never caring about the consequence. You're selfish, and insecure.

Let's talk about this guy I hung out with a few times recently. On face value, he seemed normal, even different than the loser brigade that I've been known to fall for. He was clean cut, and looked like the majority of his clothes may have come from abercrombie and fitch...(can you believe it...haha). I decided to give this kid the green light, take a chance on the norm. He worked at a record store that won't be named, so I assumed he would know something about music. MISTAKE # 1. This guy, didn't know dick about music, so much for working in a record store. Anyone who is into swollen members and bayside probably should find employment elsewhere, in my opinion at least. So I find this music piece out at the said record store, but I don't let it phase me. I'm trying to get away from my norm, and this swollen members super fan is definitely different than my status quo. The hangouts...that's right that's plural. As if I couldn't learn the first time that this guy just wanted to get in my pants, I went for round two. The first round doesn't really matter cause I'll tell you it was months before we hung out again. I figured it was just me, and I was still to hung up on my break up and this guy was subjected to my wrath in this way. We hang out again, and right from the door I can tell that this crazy SOB has that look in his eye. I'm talking strung out. LOCO. We go round and round about what to do for a few minutes, and then psycho abercrombie record boy informs me that he's snorted a bunch of xanax and just wants to lay down for a second. (winner city, i love these people aka they love me) Four hours later, I am shaking and hitting him screaming at him that he has to leave and to freaking wake up. He starts talking all this gibberish about a guy named chris, and proceeds to pass out in my bed now. I keep thinking to myself...is this a god damn joke!!! Long story short it took me about another hour to get rid of this creep, don't worry I promptly locked the door as soon as it hit his ass. This dude was crazy!!! For the last week he will call and tell me that he is by my house, or is coming over...yikes. Crazy can be kind of endearing, buy psychotic abercrombie record boy...I don't have an ounce of endearment in my heart for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment